At IMMUNOe Rehabilitation, we know that there are a multitude of ‘triggers’ that can either directly or indirectly affect your immune system. That is why we have developed a comprehensive, multi-layered approach to reducing the negative,and often life-altering, impact these triggers can have on your overall health and well-being. In addition to focusing on nutritional, lifestyle, and environmental aspects, we also are proud to offer a wide variety of supplements to help you achieve optimal health.
Click here to see all the products we offer and learn a little bit more about how they can help you build a healthy immune system!
Nutrition plays an integral role in maintaining good health. At IMMUNOe-Rehabilitation, we will:
- Help you eliminate the proteins that, based on the results of various diagnostic tests, may be having a negative effect on your immune system
- Help you balance your nutritional profile with immuno-stimulants diets
- Provide you with information on ‘reduction diets’ that may have a negative effect on inflammatory pathways (such as Leptin)
- Diagnose, prescribe and monitor your Vitamin D activity (Vitamin D is crucial to a regulated immune system)
A healthy lifestyle is key to a healthy body. To ensure that you are getting the most out of life, our team of healthcare professionals will:
- Help you find ways to balance your immune system
- Provide you with proven methods to reduce your stress level–stress has a negative effect on the immune system and can lead to the development of autoimmune diseases
- Evaluate the ‘cross-talk’ between the nervous and immune systems so that we can better understand the physical causes of your anxiety, stress and chronic fatigue
The environments in which you live, work and play can significantly impact not only your health, but your quality of life, as well. To help you more thoroughly enjoy each and every day, we will:
- Identify the various environmental factors, such as mold, toxic metals, etc., that may be negatively impacting your immune system
- Help you reduce the impact those environmental factors may be having on your health (each of our distinctive treatment programs has been uniquely designed to reduce inflammatory pathways)